Blog Title

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Ta-da!

Well, now it's time that I joined in the fun that is blogging. Unfortunately I've not much interesting to say. At the very least, I don't have much to say in regards to anything that would interest anyone who doesn't speak geek. I'm trying to become an audiophile, but am stopped short by a lack of funds. So that leaves me in this stage where I know that all my equipment sucks, but can't do much about it. I can walk into stores and gawk at all the nifty stuff... realizing how nice it would be to sit back with an expensive system and enjoy music the way I want to. Of course, all I can do is shake my head and return home to the hodgepodge of "equipment" I have. Being an audiophile is depressing. I'm trying to become a better musician, but I'm stopped short by a lack of time. So I'm at this point that I know I do some things well, and am able to realize my many faults. I can listen to myself and say "I need to work on x and y and I need to just get z a little more under control.." but I don't have the time to correct these problems. So I go home and try to practice enough to at least maintain my current ability. Being a musician is depressing. I'm trying to become a better worker, but I'm stopped short by incredible laziness... Being a good worker is depressing. For now, I'm going to go watch some of my *ahem* slower friends graduate. Once I'm done with that I'll prolly try D&D for the first time with a couple of my friends. -Dave

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home