Blog Title

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blehternets.

I'm stealing Wifi from a McDonalds here in Salzburg. I would've posted this morning, but we went to a new hotel last night, and those jerkmouths charge 5 euro an hour (like, $7.5/hr). On the bright side, I'm pretty glad that I brought my lappy with me. I won't be able to post tonight either, for the same reason. That aside; the new hotel is pretty nice, there's so many of us that Tim and I got overflowed into a suite in the guesthouse. Today has been a tour of Salzburg, and it's been very tiring. Most of our tour is focused on composers. We spent more than a bit of time looking at the Haydn museum at the Esterhazy Palace, then spent an hour or so at his house, looking at stuff they think might have been his at one point in time. Now, in Salzburg, we've been drowning in Mozarty information (Salzburg was his hometown). It's certainly interesting, but there's so much going on it's hard to find time to write. On the bus I'm often trying to catch up on rest. Throughout the days, we're rushing from one place to another, and it's quite tiring. Excuse the overall lack of cohesion, we're grabbing dinner during this batch of freetime, and I'm very distracted. I'll try to write more later and upload it. I do want to say that the churches and cathedrals have been a magnificent sight to behold. We've sung in several churches already, and this morning we sang for a local mass. The folks were very receptive, and the space was wonderful to sing in. Okeedoke, bill time. More laters.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like things are moving pretty quickly. The suite must be pretty sweet (HURRRRRRRRRRRRR)

    Unrelated: the captcha image I must solve to post this spells out "shaiting". What is Blogger trying to say about my comments???

    By Blogger spacecataz, at 12:52 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home